Friday, November 25, 2011

its not easy..to be me....

just a simple line from a song...
suddenly appear and ringing inside my head...

things are not going to be smooth all the time...
but...
do have faith in yourself...
you can do it...
bcoz if you dont,
then there's no one is there to do it for you...
enhance your endurance and ability...
to a higher level...
so that you wont be bothered by any of those bugs again...

em...
sedikit omelan buat diri sndr...
i'm well aware that somehow...
people are upset with me...
its not like i'm not trying to do a thing bout it...
but it seems better for me to keep it shut for the time being...
i know sometime...
things that are kept too long can be poisonous...
but still...
my mouth are too heavy to talk about it...
nvm...
as long as i'm doing things the right way...
but if i had made any mistake...
do correct me right away...
i'm not an angel...
and sometimes i'm blinded by myself...

to be able to rise again and again...
sometimes makes me feels like...
whats the point to be here and there all the time??
am i done with myself that much??

haih..........
as for those out there....
i'm truly sorry if i made a mistake or mistakes...
that cost you guys...
and today...
you've joined them whom already leave my world...
i wont say anything...
except than...
i'm sorry for being me to you..


even when it lights me up only for a while...
kaizen's dying will-25/11/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

.....

Sometimes..things are better to leave Unspoken...