Tuesday, July 3, 2012

[ -Kaizen- ]- having difficulties in preserving that name...

Lately...
i've been doing things a bit off from the way it supposed to be...
somehow...
the name came to me...
 4 years...
it has been 4 years...
from the moment that i stepped out from my 'supposedly lane'...
i made that decision...
without any consultation...
i do want to pursue them
but...
the 'feeling' had gone...
lost in the smiles of those who was given the chance...
since then...
i've always follow my heartless desire...
going there round and round...
today...
where that 'supposedly lane' are still there...
in front of my eyes...
yet...for the second time...
i'm not stepping onto the lane...
and walk away by making my own...
even when there are nothing to be hold onto...~
and today...
its evolving...
fast....sometimes, too fast for me to synchronize with the tempo...
i'm keeping up now...
strengthening my pace...
and walk to it with my head held high...
i wont lose...
to those who put their lost onto others~


Kaizen~
a husband to be~
51 days to go~
Alhamdulillah~

No comments:

Post a Comment

.....

Sometimes..things are better to leave Unspoken...