Friday, April 16, 2010

tutu tutututu tutututuututtututututu~

not really a good day for me today...
juz doing my best for a better me instead....
is evrything dat i own rite now just like a mist in the early morning....
fading in time...disappear after giving such a comfort feeling...
but even mist will come again at the same time tomorrow and the next day as well....

well...sometimes i felt like i wanted to turn into the old me..
who believe in no one else rather than my self..
its not easy for me when it comes to hope..
for me..hope is just like we are gambling in games...
we dont really know whether it'll really came out the way we wanted to...
when we've got what we want..we are pleased..
but when its not happening like what we hope for...we tends to
looks for the mistakes from the others without knowing dat the mistakes are always
bind to us since the beginning..

sincerely...i always told people not to mark on my words...coz not only
i've disappointed people around but also myself as well..
right now...i'm looking for a goal,an ambition to hold on...
cz i already lost what i had before..
it went away like nothing is left here to stay for..
its not dat it has gone without a trace but i know..
even if it comes back...
nothing would change even for a word....

hahahaha....last but not least...i'm writing dis out of my subconscious brain..
dun blame me if u r not going to understand a few
things in here...

well then...bye~ sayounara~ papai~ salam~

1 comment:

  1. Hati mahu kuat.
    Mental mahu kental.
    Fizikal mahu sihat!!

    go pejalan kaki go!
    mesti mahu jalan. tak leh stop2. stop utk makn je. heheh..

    ReplyDelete

.....

Sometimes..things are better to leave Unspoken...