Monday, January 16, 2012

Nah....Amek Kau~ haha!

like i said before...
this week..
i'm gonna start my 'suppose to be' profession...
a teacher...
but only as a tuition teacher...

well...
i went to the tuition center to pick up my schedule...
and i end up agreed to teach up to 4 class a week...
haha~ 
3 English classes for SPM and lower secondary students...
and another one is Geography for PMR students...
adoi~

those 4 classes are gonna take my time on every Wednesday and Thursday night...
from 8 to 10p.m...
it sort of reaching my expectation coz i do want to do something rather than Silat every night..
and i hope this will be a platform for me to reach Jannah insyaAllah...
i did promise to myself...
even if i'm not going to be a teacher...
i'm going to be an educator...insyaAllah...


a step towards my dream...
hope that i'll manage to be there together with you...
16-Januari-2012...

No comments:

Post a Comment

.....

Sometimes..things are better to leave Unspoken...