Friday, January 13, 2012

A new Change...a turning point...

Alhamdulillah...
i'm getting off the pace a little lately...
but those things are gonna be gone later...
and its time for me to focus more on myself...
i get myself a new job...
haha~
A tuition teacher...
well...teaching English of course...
a form 4 class...
sharing is caring...
so i think i would try my best to share with them...
what i've been storing inside me for now...
haha~

ok...thats for the muqaddimah~
it has been almost 2 month since then right?
and its not like i'm not happy with this...
but somehow...
it makes me feels uncomfortable...
and i'd like to do something about that...
i've make my desicion...
and its time for me to do what i think is right for my future...
(which i've ask a few others as well)
and i hope...
things are gonna be easy for me...
to get them to understand...
i'm not doing this out of selfishness inside me...
but to get myself further into claiming my dream and ambition...
pray for me...
thanks...


No comments:

Post a Comment

.....

Sometimes..things are better to leave Unspoken...