Tuesday, July 5, 2011

lost means? hm..dunoo~

these past few days
i was surprised by a few lost
whether it was me or my friend's lost
somehow i'm not ready to hear that news from such a distance like this
but it happens
there are nothing that can be done
just pray and hope that those lost wont make me feel
kinda 'lost' too~

today..well...
almost had an accident with a car and a trailer..
its wasnt my fault at all
but i kinda 'lost' at that time..
i just ignored the fact that the car and the trailer
might crash me down into pieces
in no time..
but..hm..dunno...
there wasnt a single thought of 'that' feeling coming into me
and i'm not worried about my blood pressure
or anything else..
but i'm worried because of what happens back then..
seems like i'm kinda lost into me..
....................
...............................
miow2..where r u..?jom play2..huhu..babai~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

.....

Sometimes..things are better to leave Unspoken...