Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Blackout...

somehow...
it happens...
not once...
but many...
it came...
and faded away...
it took me a few minutes to recover...
and sometimes for hours...
sometimes...
it was scary...
but somehow...
it fits me...
when the time comes...
i told myself...
that was the time for me...
to pause things a little...
contrary...
i made things to move faster...
as i dont really have time to spare...
it wasnt me...
who choose to live with the blackout in me...
but...
i required it as a gift...
that give me lights...
that light up every part of me...
even when i was blinded by the blackout...
again...
and again...and again...
which makes me wonder...
when would it be?
is it tomorrow?
today?
nobody know...
even the blackout dont...


-qifera-

No comments:

Post a Comment

.....

Sometimes..things are better to leave Unspoken...