Sunday, August 7, 2011

Life always fools our eyes~

day by day...
i live among people...
who are always deceived by the world...
blinds our eyes...
even blackens our hearts...
without a stronghold to grab on...
you would lost into the mist of uncertainty...
which you can never realize...
that you are lost...

it such a wonderful world in the first place...
yet...
they make it so ugly to me...
with their sweet and sour of life...
they should realize where they are standing...
why they are still standing...
and for what they are still there standing...
somehow...
they are already blinded and fooled...
by the colorful papers...
mind blowing expectation...
and also those superstition stories...
dont they supposed to be grateful of what they are right now...?

being me...
i refuse to be one...
as i pray harder each day...
so that the world wont deceived me neither my friends as well...
i dont really care of what people are right now...
but i do care of what people would become one day after another...
dont really understand why would they surrender...
to those silly excuses...
making me exhale my breathe away...
with such a pity in me...
its not that i dont want to say a single thing...
but...
my voice are not gonna be enough...
for them to hear me out...


let us just pray...
so that this foolish world would somehow...
awaken them from sleep...
without any big slap...
or a flying kick on the face...

~~~~~

qifera

No comments:

Post a Comment

.....

Sometimes..things are better to leave Unspoken...